The Campus Advisory Committee consists of campus stakeholders, including faculty and staff from academic and Student Affairs units.
The charge to the Committee is:
- To advise the Vice Provost and Associate Vice Provost on the services and programs offered or intended to be offered by the UCI Division of Career Pathways.
- To provide input on short- and long-term plans developed by DCP staff.
- To offer insights and suggestions for new programs or services and to suggest priorities for the Division.
- To advocate, when logical, for the enhancement and expansion of career services for students and alumni.
- To aid in the Division's outreach to governments, businesses, and other organizations for opportunities for students and alumni.
UCI Division of Career Pathways Campus Advisory Committee Members
- Mike Dennin, Vice Provost, Teaching and Learning Research Center; Dean, Division of Undergraduate Education
- Suzanne Helbig, Associate Vice Provost, Division of Career Pathways
- Leigh Poirier, Director for Strategic Services, Division of Career Pathways
- Karol Johansen, Director for Career Education, Division of Career Pathways
- Edgar Dormitorio, Assistant Vice Chancellor and Chief of Staff, Student Affairs
- Cynthia Rude, Executive Director, Career Center, Paul Merage School of Business
- Kayleigh Anderson Natale, Postdoctoral and Professional Development Manager, Graduate Division
- Goran Matijasevic, Senior Assistant Vice Chancellor, Alumni and Constituent Relations; Executive Director, Chief Executive Roundtable
- Jeff Minhas, Alumni Relations, University Advancement
- Laura Mitchell, Professor, Department of History
- Dmitry Tsukerman, Director of Field Study, Social Ecology Administration
- Don Williams, Director, Physical Science Undergraduate Student Affairs
- David Spight, Director, Undergraduate/Undeclared Advising, Division of Undergraduate Education
- Heather Cartagena, Executive Director of Advising, Division of Undergraduate Education
- SueJeanne Koh, Humanities Center and Graduate Futures Program Director
- April Hul, Alumni Relations, University Advancement
- Whitney Young, Director of Undergraduate Study, School of Humanities
- Division of Career Pathways
- Administration Staff
- Career Education Staff
- Employer Relations Staff
- Current Employment Opportunities
- DEI Statement
- Advisory Committee
- Employer Advisory Board
- Club Affiliates
- Eligibility Policy
- Vendor Inquiries
- Contact Us