The Campus Advisory Committee consists of campus stakeholders, including faculty and staff from academic and Student Affairs units.
The charge to the Committee is:
- To advise the Vice Provost and Associate Vice Provost on the services and programs offered or intended to be offered by the UCI Division of Career Pathways.
- To provide input on short- and long-term plans developed by DCP staff.
- To offer insights and suggestions for new programs or services and to suggest priorities for the Division.
- To advocate, when logical, for the enhancement and expansion of career services for students and alumni.
- To aid in the Division’s outreach to governments, businesses, and other organizations for opportunities for students and alumni.
UCI DIVISION OF CAREER PATHWAYS CAMPUS ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Gary Matkin, Dean, Division of Continuing Education; Vice Provost, Division of Career Pathways
Mike Dennin, Vice Provost, Teaching and Learning Research Center; Dean, Division of Undergraduate Education
Suzanne Helbig, Associate Vice Provost, Division of Career Pathways
Leigh Poirier, Senior Project Manager, Division of Career Pathways
Karol Johansen, Associate Director, Division of Career Pathways
Edgar Dormitorio, Assistant Vice Chancellor and Chief of Staff, Student Affairs
Cynthia Rude, Executive Director, Career Center, Paul Merage School of Business
Kayleigh Anderson Natale, Postdoctoral and Professional Development Manager, Graduate Division
Harinder Singh, Academic Coordinator, GPS-STEM Program
Goran Matijasevic, Senior Assistant Vice Chancellor, Alumni and Constituent Relations; Executive Director, Chief Executive Roundtable
Jeff Minhas, Alumni Relations, University Advancement
David Igler, Professor, Department of History
Brittney Pinney, Director of Undergraduate Study and Academic Counselor for Humanities
Hayley Young, Assistant Director, Applied Innovation
Dmitry Tsukerman, Director of Field Study, Social Ecology Administration
Don Williams, Director, Physical Science Undergraduate Student Affairs
David Spight, Director, Undergraduate/Undeclared Advising, Division of Undergraduate Education
Heather Cartagena, Executive Director of Advising, Division of Undergraduate Education
Jaune Odombrown, Manager, ANTrepreneur Center – Applied Innovation