Talk with a career counselor live and online with a virtual appointment. Discuss your career plan, the internship and job search process, graduate school planning, and review your resume and cover letter.
30 Minute Virtual Career Planning Appointments
- Schedule online from your Handshake homepage, select Career Center from the menu across the top of the page and then Appointments
- Click on Schedule A New Appointment
- These sessions are for exploring navigating the career development process including self assessment, career exploration, the job/internship search process, or graduate school planning
- These sessions can also be used for resume and cover letter reviews
Late Arrival Policy
- For Counseling Appointments
Students who log in more than 10 minutes late for an appointment will have their appointment automatically cancelled. The student will then need to reschedule their appointment on Handshake. Career counselors update their availability weekly, but students are also encouraged to check Handshake regularly in case appointment times become available due to cancellations
* Appointments are subject to change or cancellation during holiday periods, recesses, breaks or special campus ceremonies. To confirm appointments during these periods or events, please contact the DCP at (949) 824-6881.