You’ve got an interview! How do you stand out from the rest of the applicants? Follow these tips:
- Sharpen your interview skills by reviewing video lessons and practice answering questions with Big Interview
- Attend an Interview Techniques Webinar.
- Review the Interview Techniques guide
- Check out our extensive video training library to learn how to dress for the interview, how to prepare for the interview, what to do after the interview, and more (Find more under the Digital Career Toolkit at the top of the page)
- Review the job description and highlight the skills and qualifications the employer is looking for.
- Review your resume to see where you have gained those skills and what experiences you can use as examples in your interview.
- Practice answering interview questions and receive feedback from a Career Pathways team member by completing a virtual mock interview (Select Assignments at the top of the page and enter code 8560ba)
- If you don’t have time to do a practice interview, find a friend or family member to ask you interview questions and practice answering them.
- Research what you should wear to the interview.
Prepare for your interview with instruction videos, extensive question library, tips for crafting answers and practice with a virtual mock interview.