Consider the following services, resources, and information to help you in your graduate school process:
- Make an appointment with a career counselor to have a one-on-one discussion about graduate school preparation.
- Attend our Pre-Law Advising or Applying to Grad School workshops. Check Handshake dates and times.
- Attend graduate school fairs (fall and spring quarters).
Typically, graduate schools request the following items for admissions consideration:
- Application Fee
- Undergraduate Degree
- GPA/Official Transcript(s)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Admissions Test Score
Download the checklist below and keep track of your application progress.