Club Affiliates are student organizations that partner with the Division of Career Pathways to promote professional development among their membership. If you are a student or employer looking to get more involved on campus these groups are a great place to start. Click on an organization name for a brief description and click the social media links to connect.
Is your organization interested in becoming a Club Affiliates member?
Current Club Affiliates
- 180 Degrees Consulting UC Irvine180 Degrees Consulting is the world’s largest university-based social impact consultancy. We provide socially conscious organizations around the world with high quality, pro bono consulting services. The UC Irvine branch is primarily dedicated to help socially conscious organizations in and around Orange County. We encourage students from all backgrounds and areas of study to apply to be a consultant for 180 Degrees Consulting UC Irvine. If you would like to make a long-lasting social impact in our community while honing your skills to become a sharp consultant through an exciting hands-on engagement, then 180 Degrees Consulting is the perfect organization for you! Please feel free to direct any questions regarding 180 Degrees Consulting UC Irvine, or our application process, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: 180dc.org/branch/uci/
- Alyana ng mga KababayanThe Alyansa Ng Mga Kababayan, initiated by Kababayan at UCI and established 1999, is the Pilipinx/Pilipinx-American umbrella organization under the Cross-Cultural Center at the University of California, Irvine. Our mission is to provide a network of Pilipinx/Pilipinx-American student organizations and to advocate for the needs of the Pilipinx/Pilipinx-American community and the Cross-Cultural Center at UCI. In recognition of the movement for increased representation of Pilipinx/Pilipinx-Americans, we are committed to the mobilization of the Pilipinx/Pilipinx-American community through structural organizations, political education, and continuous social support. Questions? Please contact Manny Deleon, ALYANSA External Chair, at Alyansa.email@example.com. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alyansauci/
- American Institute of Chemical EngineersThe American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AlChE) is a professional organization for chemical engineers. AlChE was established in 1908 with the purpose of establishing chemical engineers as a profession independent from chemists and mechanical engineers. The mission of the AlChE Student chapter at UCI is to promote excellence in the Chemical Engineering Department of the UCI School of Engineering by providing resources and support to the undergraduate students so that they can succeed academically and advance professionally.
- Artificial Intelligence at UCIThe Artificial Intelligence Club at University of California, Irvine is a nonprofit student run organization that focuses on promoting and cultivating the discipline of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and its applications among the UCI campus by providing educational and computational resources to undergraduate and graduate students. Most importantly, we aspire to embrace the multidisciplinary quality of artificial intelligence by bridging our diverse members. Contact Information
- Club – via messenger or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- President – Kausthub Raj Jadhav: email@example.com
- Vice President – Eisah Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Outreach Lead – Madhumitha Govindaraju: email@example.com
- Facebook/Messenger: AI@UCI
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aiatuci/
- Youtube: AI at UCI
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AIAtUCI
- Github: https://github.com/aiatuci
- Flickr: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beta Alpha PsiThe mission of Beta Alpha Psi, a premier international honor and service organization for financial and business information students and professionals, is to inspire and support excellence by: (1) encouraging the study and practice of accountancy, finance, and information systems, (2) providing opportunities for service, professional development, and interaction among members and financial professionals, and (3) fostering lifelong ethical, social, and public responsibilities.Officially recognized as a chapter in 2016, the Nu Pi Chapter of Beta Alpha Psi serves as one of the busiest student-operated organizations on campus. We host weekly speaking engagements organized by the chapter, fun social events, and opportunities for community service. General Email: email@example.com
- Business Careers in Entertainment Club at UCIThe UC Irvine chapter of the Business Careers in Entertainment Club (BCEC) was established in the Winter of 2018 under the national organization, Business Careers in Entertainment Association. BCEC was designed to help students explore and prepare for careers in the entertainment industry. We serve students of all majors, providing them with the professional development, experience, and network to successfully pursue a career in entertainment. Whether you are interested in business development, corporate finance, marketing, accounting, engineering, creative roles, or any other roles in entertainment. Contact Information
- Facebook: BCEC UC Irvine
- Engineering Student CouncilThe Engineering Student Council (ESC) at UCI is the official student government of The Henry Samueli School of Engineering. ESC promotes interactions between engineering students, faculty, staff, alumni, and professionals. Website: esc.eng.uci.edu
- Engineers for a Sustainable WorldEngineers for a Sustainable World is a non-profit organization that is committed to building a better world. Student chapters focus on designing sustainable engineering projects. These projects could range from building solar charging stations to cultivating algae for biofuel to piezoelectric objects. This organization would be a great way to get more students involved with hands-on projects and spread awareness about sustainability. Contact: ESW.UCI@gmail.com Website: http://eswuci.wixsite.com/eswuci Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eswatuci/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ESW.UCI/
- HackHack is a club that promotes hacker culture by encouraging people to push boundaries, be creative, go against the grain, and be passionate about one’s craft. While planning for workshops that promote this culture, we also plan an annual hackathon (a 36-hour overnight technical invention festival) that celebrates the spirit of innovation at UCI. Visit us at www.hackuci.com.
- Healthy Emotions and Attitudes in Relationships TodayOur mission is to educate high school students with interactive workshops and one-to-one mentoring relationships that focus on teaching teenagers about the signs of and repercussions of being with an abusive partner, the different types of abuse, how to get help and ask for help, resources, safety plan, self-esteem, and healthy dating. H.E.A.R.T. Club at UCI makes meaningful mentorship matches between volunteers (UCI students) and teens aging from 14 to 18 (high school students). We then provide the training, resources, and support necessary for those matches to help at-risk youth to live independent and violence-free lives. Contact Information -Siary Guerrero
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (323) 542-6289
- Facebook: HEART at UCI
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/heartatuci/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/h-e-a-r-t-at-uci-22717a142/
- Information & Computer Sciences Student CouncilThe Information & Computer Sciences Student Council (ICSSC) is the official student government for the Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Science. ICSSC assists ICS student body professionally and academically. For example, it offers connecting students with companies and hosts networking events with alumni and real-world professionals. The organization also develops useful applications to provide contributors a fulfilling way to apply the technical knowledge they learned in the classroom while helping the general student body. Additionally, ICSSC holds fun socials, study sessions, seminars on important and current topics, and some of the biggest ICS events such as MedApp Jam and ICS Day to bond students, staff, and faculty. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Lambda Phi NuLambda Phi Nu is a business leadership fraternity dedicated to igniting leaders, illuminating communities, and inspiring legacies. Thriving on the values of curiosity and social responsibility, we are a leading exporter of leaders to various firms and enterprises and strive to grow our members both professionally and personally. Together, we work to build meaningful relationships and create lasting value in the greater community. Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Latino Business Student AssociationThe Latino Business Student Association is a student run organization established in 2003. The purpose of LBSA is to assist its members, from various ethnic backgrounds & fields of studies at UCI, in the pursuit of professional skills & careers while raising awareness of the Latino culture. The organization accomplishes this by focusing on its three pillars, Professional Development, Social Interaction, and Community Service, with the foundation of Academic Achievement. Website: lbsauci.org
- Pilipino Americans in Social StudiesPilipino-Americans in Social Studies (PASS) is an organization on campus that focuses on the fields relating to business, law, social sciences, and social ecology. PASS is a “community within a community” striving to increase the representation of Pilipinx/Filipinx and other minorities within professional industries while providing a social support network that promotes academic excellence, career development, community involvement, and leadership opportunities for students in the University of California, Irvine and Pilipinx/Filipinx communities.Website: https://passatuci.com/
- Rotaract of UCIRotaract of UC Irvine combines humanitarian services with professional development through our club’s four pillars: mentorship, leadership, fellowship, and service. We actively maintain partnerships with our sponsor, the Newport-Irvine Rotary Club, and other local Rotary Clubs in our service endeavors, promoting a professional environment to foster leadership development and mentorship. Our beginnings at UCI came in Spring 2009 when fifty charter members were brought together under our slogan “Service Above Self.” Together, our mission is to bring a positive change to our community and give UCI students the opportunity to become more civically engaged and grow as young professionals. Website: clubs.uci.edu/rotaractuci/
- Society of Hispanic Professional EngineersSociety of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE) is a national organization that aims to empower the Hispanic community to realize its fullest potential and to impact the world through STEM awareness. In order to fulfill our goals we follow five pillars: chapter development, professional development, leadership development, academic development and community outreach. We offer a broad range of opportunities to our members from networking and job opportunities to helping our community by mentoring high school students and encouraging them to pursue higher education. Contact Information: President: Hugo Mendoza Internal Vice-President: Elena Vazquez External Vice-President: Jessica Leal-Cruz Website: www.shpeuci.org/home
- Student Consulting for Non Profit OrganizationsStudents Consulting for Non Profit Organizations is a campus organization that provides pro bono consulting services to local non-profit organizations. Students will learn about all aspects of the business industry and apply skills they learn in the classroom to tangible experiences. Students receive consulting training and interact with non-profit clients to provide research based solutions to issues that non-profit organizations have. Website: scnouci.wixsite.com/scno-uci
- Theta PsiTheta Psi is a professional fraternity dedicated to empowering innovative leaders, who are passionate about alleviating the current sustainability crises through an economically reasonable, socially just, and environmentally responsible approach. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: clubs.uci.edu/thetapsi Instagram: https://instagram.com/thetapsi Facebook: https://facebook.com/thetapsi101/
- Undergraduate Business AssociationThe Undergraduate Business Association (UBA) was founded in 1984 to provide all students at UCI the opportunity to discover a career path based on their business interests and to advance the essential business skills in an effort to build a stepping stone into the business world. Our organization includes a versatile executive board of 12 members as well as club members of all different majors and grade levels. We strive to create well-rounded business-ready individuals who have the tools for success and the character for leadership. We create the business leaders of tomorrow. Website: ubauci.weebly.com/
- Undergraduate Finance AssociationUFA, the Undergraduate Finance Association, is an organization on campus that strives to create an environment that brings students together who are interested in the world of finance. We do this by providing various workshops and professional events to not only educate students, but also bring career and internship opportunities to them through our vast network of companies and alumni. Website: ufauci.wixsite.com/ufauci
- Women in Information & Computer SciencesWomen in Information & Computer Sciences (WICS) is a social and professional non-profit organization at UCI. Our vision is to encourage women to pursue a college degree and a successful career in the computer science field, and to provide them with the support to achieve these goals. Contact Information: Co-Presidents: Princess Pancubit and Crystal Agerton Website: wics.ics.uci.edu
- Women in LeadershipEstablished in Fall 2015, Women in Leadership (WIL) is a student organization at the University of California, Irvine with a mission to bring together a community of undergraduate students interested in exploring the opportunities and potentials of women in leadership and business. Open to all majors and backgrounds, our club provides speaking engagements by successful leaders from a wide variety of industries, professional and personal development workshops, networking mixers, and a mentorship program with undergraduate peers as well as MBA students. Empowering women to believe in themselves and to set goals aligned with their dreams, our club also promotes leadership opportunities for our members to practice responsible citizenship. Contact Information
- President – Irene Barragan (email@example.com)
- Executive Vice President – Carmen Guo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Website and Social Media
- Website: www.womenuci.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wiluci/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/womenuci/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/womenuci/
- ZotPinZotPin is the first international student on-campus employment initiative. We provide students with the accessible information on opening positions on campus. We mainly help them fully understand the job responsibilities and application processes. Our members are outstanding international student leaders who are skilled and resourceful to provide professional help to advise students on job search and application preparation. Website: zotpin.weebly.com LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/zotpin-at-uci/ WeChat:
Over 650 Registered Student Organizations at UCI
Visit campusorgs.uci.edu for a complete list of clubs at UC Irvine.