Club Affiliates are student organizations that partner with the Division of Career Pathways to promote professional development among their membership. If you are a student or employer looking to get more involved on campus these groups are a great place to start. Click on an organization name for a brief description and click the social media links to connect.
Is your organization interested in becoming a Club Affiliates member?
Please contact Club Affiliate Program Advisors Natasha Strauss or Caroline Chiang.
Current Club Affiliates
- American Academy of Environmental Engineers and Scientists
The UCI Student Chapter for the American Academy of Environmental Engineers and Scientists (AAEES at UCI) is dedicated to providing all students interested in environmental science and engineering with opportunities for academic, professional, and personal growth.
Our goal is to create a dynamic community at UCI that enables students to network with professionals, learn more about their field, and build strong connections with their peers.
- Website: https://sites.uci.edu/aaees/
- Campus Groups: https://campusgroups.uci.edu/student_community?club_id=33463
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aaees.ucirvine
- Instagram: @aaees.ucirvine
- Biomedical Engineering Society at UCI
Since the founding of the Department of Biomedical Engineering at UC Irvine in 2002, BMES has evolved into an organization on campus open to all students, geared towards those interested in the field of biomedical engineering. Our mission as the Biomedical Engineering Society at UC Irvine (BMES) is to foster an inclusive community for students interested in biomedical engineering through mentorship, career building, project experience, and outreach events for professional development and education. To learn more about us, reach out to us via any of our social media handles or check out our website!
- Website: https://bmesatucirvine.weebly.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BMES.UCI
- Instagram: @bmes_uci
- Engineering Student Council (ESC)
It is the mission of Engineering Student Council (ESC) at UC Irvine to be a liaison between undergraduate engineering students and the faculty, staff, and administration of The Henry Samueli School of Engineering. ESC serves as the umbrella for other Engineering Student Organizations to promote cooperation and build relationships among students. We create networking and research opportunities for students and faculty by coordinating events with other organizations and businesses across Southern California. As student leaders, we envision and advocate for the educational, social, and professional advancement of the engineering community.
- FUSION (Filipinos Unifying Scientists & Engineers In an Organized Network)
Established in Spring of 2001, FUSION (Filipinos Unifying Scientists & Engineers In an Organized Network) was designed to enhance and support the life of students in technical majors or with technical interests. Initially, FUSION was created in response to the lack of Filipinx representation in the technical world, but it has gone on to provide a strong network of support no matter the ethnicity. Today, FUSION provides several programs to help students grow academically, socially, and professionally. Along with that, FUSION also offers members opportunities to expand their engineering project experience and learn more about Filipinx culture.
- Website: https://fusionatuci.fun
- CampusGroups: https://campusgroups.uci.edu/student_community?club_id=33661
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fusionuci
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fusionatuci
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fusionatuci
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FUSIONuci
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/FUSIONfilm
- Hack at UCI
Hack at UCI is a club that promotes hacker culture by encouraging people to push boundaries, be creative, go against the grain, and be passionate about one’s craft. While planning for workshops that promote this culture, we also plan an annual hackathon (a 36-hour overnight technical invention festival) that celebrates the spirit of innovation at UCI. Visit us at www.hackuci.com.
- ICS Student Council
ICS Student Council was founded by students to better serve the ICS student body. We work to improve the lives of the students professionally, socially, and academically and to deepen the connections students have with the Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences and UCI Alumni.
- Official Website: https://studentcouncil.ics.uci.edu/index.html
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ICSStudentCouncil
- Instagram: @icssc.uci
- Campus Groups: https://campusgroups.uci.edu/student_community?club_id=33710
- International Student Business Association
We are UCI’s first ever international student business club – International Student Business Association (aka ISBA) at UCI. We are delicate to help both international students and new students to get to know the business community more. We have a diverse board including both international students and local students, consisting of different perspectives. Those different points of view lead the club to thrive and come up with events that help to build an inclusive environment in the business community. ISBA aims to assist students to better prepare for the future in terms of academics and careers while promoting diversity within the UCI and Merage community by engaging the international student population.
- Latino Business Student Association
The Latino Business Student Association is a student run organization established in 2003. The purpose of LBSA is to assist its members, from various ethnic backgrounds & fields of studies at UCI, in the pursuit of professional skills & careers while raising awareness of the Latino culture. The organization accomplishes this by focusing on its three pillars, Professional Development, Social Interaction, and Community Service, with the foundation of Academic Achievement.
- Psychology Student Association (PSA)
Psychology Student Association is an academic and social club intended for those who are interested in the Psychology field. Our mission is to offer valuable information to members to enrich each one with the knowledge and confidence to pursue graduate education, and eventually a career in Psychology. Whether it be campus resources, internships, volunteer and research opportunities, preparedness for graduate school, a space to meet fellow like-minded anteaters, pursue a passion, or information about careers in Psychology and related fields, PSA strives to keep its members well informed and connected to networks of other students, faculty, and employers. We provide our members with leadership and community service opportunities and encourage them to become active members of the UCI community.
- Undergraduate Business Association
The Undergraduate Business Association (UBA) was founded in 1984 to provide all students at UCI the opportunity to discover a career path based on their business interests and to advance the essential business skills in an effort to build a stepping stone into the business world. Our organization includes a versatile executive board of 12 members as well as club members of all different majors and grade levels. We strive to create well-rounded business-ready individuals who have the tools for success and the character for leadership. We create the business leaders of tomorrow.
- Undergraduate Finance Association
The Undergraduate Finance Association strives to assist students in attaining their career goals by providing students with the knowledge, resources, and opportunities that will allow them to excel in the field of finance. This is achieved by:
- Building a community for like-minded students who want to pursue a successful career in the Financial Services industry.
- Providing job and networking opportunities with recruiters and professionals from financial institutions ranging from global investment banks to finance practices at local firms.
- Fostering close relationships with the UCI Economics Department, Paul Merage Business School, and Career Center to elevate your growth with great resources.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with our alumni to create learning opportunities for you by hosting numerous alumni speaking engagements.
- Undergraduate Public Health Association at UCI
The Undergraduate Public Health Association at UCI, also known as PHA , is an organization dedicated to promoting public health through education, service, advocacy, and social engagement. Open to students of all majors at UC Irvine, PHA gives members the chance to explore careers and current issues in the field of public health, serve the UCI campus and greater community through student-led and partnered activities, and network with diverse individuals who aspire to improve public health in their communities and across the globe.
- Website: https://phauci.wixsite.com/phauci
- Instagram: @phauci
- Women in Information & Computer Sciences
Women in Information & Computer Sciences (WICS) is a social and professional non-profit organization at UCI established to help and encourage women to pursue a college degree and a successful career in the computer science field. We provide support for one another and offer various activities such as professional workshops, technical workshops, mock technical interviews, company events, networking events and opportunities, community outreach programs, conference sponsorship, social gatherings, and mentorship.
- Official Website: https://wics.ics.uci.edu/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/women.in.ics
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wicsuci/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/WicsUCI
- Campus Groups: https://campusgroups.uci.edu/student_community?club_id=34061
Over 650 Registered Student Organizations at UCI
Visit campusgroups.uci.edu for a complete list of clubs at UC Irvine.