Our dedicated Employer Relations team can help your company with all of your recruiting needs. Contact us today for more information!
- .Hema PaliwalDirector - Employer RelationsHema Paliwal brings with her a diverse background in both higher education and corporate HR, with a keen eye for business strategy development and promoting student career success.
Director - Employer Relations
Prior to joining UC Irvine, Hema was the Assistant Director of Employer Relations for Mihaylo College of Business & Economics at California State University, Fullerton. There, she started and grew the employer relations program, in which she oversaw all employer outreach, developed diverse employer programming, and was integral in strengthening recruiting relationships and developing strategies for collaboration across the college and campus. Prior to her role at Mihaylo, Hema worked in corporate Human Resources where she wore multiple hats from talent recruitment, navigating HR operations, and promoting key business development.
Hema holds an MBA in Organizational Leadership and a BA in Human Resource Management, both from California State University, Fullerton. In her free time and as a SoCal native, she enjoys going to concerts, traveling, singing in her local choir, and hiking around the lakes and mountains of Southern California
- .Kayzelyn MagsinoAssistant Director, Internships & Career ExperiencesKayzelyn comes from a diverse background of experiences which include careers in education, health, business, hospitality, wellness and entrepreneurship. She has worked in higher education serving college students for over 7 years and has experience in career advising, outreach, event planning, program development and specialized in Employer Relations. She was an integral member of various committees that promote a positive work-culture and helped implement strategies for diversity, equity, and inclusion within the work environment. She is passionate about wellness, personal, professional development, and serving students/community.
Assistant Director, Internships & Career Experiences
- .Alexis UriasOn-Campus Recruitment SpecialistAlexis Urias joined the Division of Career Pathways (DCP) as the On-Campus Recruitment Specialist after completing his BA in Sociology and BA in Film and Media Studies at UC Irvine in 2019. While pursuing his degrees, Alexis was involved in several campus organizations and worked for multiple On-Campus Departments, including the Division of Career Pathways. At DCP, he coordinates employer related events such as Career Fairs, On-Campus Interviews, and Information Sessions.
On-Campus Recruitment Specialist
- Division of Career Pathways
- Administration Staff
- Career Education Staff
- Employer Relations Staff
- Current Employment Opportunities
- DEI Statement
- Advisory Committee
- Employer Advisory Board
- Club Affiliates
- Eligibility Policy
- Vendor Inquiries
- Contact Us