Information sessions are a great way to promote your organization, program, or school, and meet interested students.
Beginning Fall 2021, our partners will have the opportunity to host in-person or virtual information Sessions. Restrictions may apply for in-person information sessions. Contact our Employer Relations Team with any questions.
- 2021-2022 Dates and Times
Fall 2021: September 27 – December 3
Winter 2022: January 10 – March 11
Spring 2022: April 4 – June 3
Recommended times are Monday – Thursday 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. or 4:00 – 8:00 p.m., Friday 12:00 – 2:00 p.m.
- How do I request an Information Session?
To request an Information Session:
- Log on to Handshake
- Select "Create an Event" from your homepage/dashboard
- Type in the "Event Name" and choose On-Campus for "Format"
- Select University of California, Irvine as "Host School" and Division of Career Pathways for "Career Center"
- Select Info Session for "Event Type"
- Complete the remaining fields, including the "Event Request Survey"
- Click "Request Event" to finalize and submit your request
- Request should be made 14 days before the event
- How much does it cost?
We are pleased to offer virtual and in-person information sessions depending on your recruitment needs.
Virtual Information Session ($150)
- Operations/Logistics Support from Dedicated Career Services Staff Member
- Use of Career Services’ Zoom Account or Zoom Webinar Account
- Marketing and Branding Package:
- Inclusion in Weekly Newsletter (sent to all student body)
- Promotion on Social Media
- Handshake Invite to Targeted Student Body
- Promotion to Campus Partner Liaisons
- Promotion to Club Affiliates
In-person Information Session ($138-$340)
- Room reservation
- Audio/Visual equipment
*cost varies by size/location of event. Must reserve a month in advanced