Practice Interviews are a great way to prepare for an upcoming interview.
Prepare for your interview with instruction videos, extensive question library, tips for crafting answers and practice with a virtual mock interview.
We offer on-demand training and practice opportunities with Big Interview in three ways:
- Learn strategies through video lessons including:
- Preparing for the interview
- How to ace common interview questions
- Addressing behavioral interview questions
- Negotiation tactics
- Starting right in the first 90 days
- Practice answering questions through the extensive Question Library with Answer Builder which provides tips for a crafting a memorable answer:
- General Questions cover 80% of what you can expect from every interview and
- Industry-based questions related to specific careers and fields
- Competency-based questions related to the skills found in the job description
- Admissions interview questions for graduate school and professional programs (business, law, and medicine)
- Government questions for jobs at the federal and state level
- Conduct your own mock interview from anywhere – and you can share your answers with anyone for feedback
- You can record your answers to the questions of your choice and send the link to to anyone
- Receive feedback from a Career Pathways team member by completing a quick mock interview assignment (Select Assignments at the too of the page and enter code 8560ba)
Career Video Library
Check out our extensive video training library to learn how to dress for the interview, how to prepare for the interview, what to do after the interview, and more (Find more under the Digital Career Toolkit at the top of the page)
Make an Appointment
If you complete the Big Interview mock interview assignment and are seeking additional support, you can schedule a meeting with a career counselor or peer mentor. Appointments can be scheduled online from your Handshake account.
- From your Handshake homepage, select Appointments from the menu on the left-hand side
- Click on Schedule A New Appointment