Our dedicated Employer Relations team can help your company with all of your recruiting needs. Contact us today for more information!
- .Jay WallAssociate Director - Employer RelationsJay began working in career services almost twenty years ago as a Career Counselor at UCLA. Since then, he has held positions in career counseling, research, and employer relations at MIT, Berkeley and USC. Currently, Jay and the entire Employer Relations team focus on developing and maintaining relationships with the very best organizations offering experiential learning opportunities and careers for students. Through events such as On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) and career fairs, Jay is focused on making sure every UCI student has access to satisfying and rewarding careers.
Associate Director - Employer Relations
- .Michelle FoleyInternship CoordinatorMichelle has been a member of the Employer Relations team for over eleven years. With a recent role change to Internship Coordinator, Michelle is looking forward to assisting employers in the development and recruitment of interns at all degree levels. Whether this is your first intern or you’re a seasoned pro, Michelle can answer all of your questions. In addition to employer services, Michelle also provides student internship advising. She received her Bachelor’s degree in Communication Studies from California State University Long Beach.
- .Julie NunezCustomer Service and Employer Relations AssistantJulie is responsible for the customer service operations and alumni services at the Division of Career Pathways. She coordinates a team of student assistants and provides support to the Employer Relations Team.
Customer Service and Employer Relations Assistant
- .Kelly SwanholmOn-Campus Recruitment SpecialistKelly coordinates all on-campus employer recruitment activities, including job and internship postings, career and graduate school fairs, On-Campus Interviewing, information sessions and visibility tables, and the Career Discovery Series. Kelly joined the Employer Relations team after spending six years advising students and coordinating on-campus recruitment at the UC Irvine School of Law. She received her Bachelor’s degree in Film and Media Studies from UC Irvine and is proud to be an Anteater alumna.
On-Campus Recruitment Specialist
- .Tonie ZhuEmployer Engagement SpecialistTonie is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with employers that recruit on campus. She also manages the Division of Career Pathways Alliance Group and coordinates the annual Job Shadow Program (JSP). Prior to joining the Employer Relations team, Tonie worked in finance – most notably at an investment bank in New York, and most recently at a Financial Advisory practice in Glendale. Tonie is a proud anteater and received her Bachelor’s degree in Economics and International Studies from UC Irvine.
Employer Engagement Specialist