You’ve got an interview! How do you stand out from the rest of the applicants? Follow these tips:
- Attend an Interview Techniques Workshop at the Division of Career Pathways.
- Review the Interview Techniques Quick Tip
- Review the job description and highlight the skills and qualifications the employer is looking for.
- Review your resume to see where you have gained those skills and what experiences you can use as examples in your interview.
- Sign-up for a practice interview at the Division of Career Pathways to practice answering interview questions.
- If you don’t have time to do a practice interview, find a friend or family member to ask you interview questions and practice answering them.
- Research what you should wear to the interview.