Make a Smart Investment in your Career
UCI’s Division of Continuing Education offers over 60 certificate and specialized studies programs that are designed to help working professionals advance their careers. Certificate programs are a smart investment in your short and long term career goals. In fact, our programs build a pathway for you to explore new and lucrative opportunities—whether it’s changing careers, preparing for a promotion, or increasing your earning power.
You are welcome to take as many individual courses as you like without enrolling in a certificate program.
Certificate Program Benefits
- Time: Certificates can be completed in as little as nine months – a significantly shorter time commitment than a degree program.
- Convenience: Choose the format that best fits your schedule (on-campus, completely online, or even on-site through our Corporate Education program).
- Cost: Certificates are highly affordable and can have an immediate positive impact on your salary. In some cases, certificates may be covered under your employer’s tuition reimbursement program. Funding assistance (private loans, military, workforce investment act) is also available for qualified individuals.
- Practical Training: Courses are taught by industry experts so you receive real-world, relevant information and training that you can apply immediately on the job.
- Pathway to graduate study: In some cases, certificates may carry transfer credits toward an advanced degree at our partner universities.