Club Affiliates are student organizations that partner with the Division of Career Pathways to promote professional development among their membership. If you are a student or employer looking to get more involved on campus these groups are a great place to start. Click on an organization name for a brief description and click the social media links to connect.
Is your organization interested in becoming a Club Affiliates member? Click here for details and to apply. https://goo.gl/forms/Sw9Zokk3IH88Oa3h1
Current Club Affiliates
- 180 Degrees Consulting UC Irvine180 Degrees Consulting is the world’s largest university-based social impact consultancy. We provide socially conscious organizations around the world with high quality, pro bono consulting services. The UC Irvine branch is primarily dedicated to help socially conscious organizations in and around Orange County. We encourage students from all backgrounds and areas of study to apply to be a consultant for 180 Degrees Consulting UC Irvine. If you would like to make a long-lasting social impact in our community while honing your skills to become a sharp consultant through an exciting hands-on engagement, then 180 Degrees Consulting is the perfect organization for you! Please feel free to direct any questions regarding 180 Degrees Consulting UC Irvine, or our application process, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: 180dc.org/branch/uci/
- Accounting AssociationThe Accounting Association is a growing student organization devoted to building a relationship between students and the accounting profession. We draw members from all areas of academics, including accounting and management minors, and provide opportunities for students to learn more about the accounting profession as well as facilitate the recruiting process by inviting mid-tier, Big 4, local, and industry firms to speak. Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com. Website: aaucirvine.com
- American Institute of Chemical EngineersThe American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AlChE) is a professional organization for chemical engineers. AlChE was established in 1908 with the purpose of establishing chemical engineers as a profession independent from chemists and mechanical engineers. The mission of the AlChE Student chapter at UCI is to promote excellence in the Chemical Engineering Department of the UCI School of Engineering by providing resources and support to the undergraduate students so that they can succeed academically and advance professionally.
- Beta Alpha PsiThe mission of Beta Alpha Psi, a premier international honor and service organization for financial and business information students and professionals, is to inspire and support excellence by: (1) encouraging the study and practice of accountancy, finance, and information systems, (2) providing opportunities for service, professional development, and interaction among members and financial professionals, and (3) fostering lifelong ethical, social, and public responsibilities.Officially recognized as a chapter in 2016, the Nu Pi Chapter of Beta Alpha Psi serves as one of the busiest student-operated organizations on campus. We host weekly speaking engagements organized by the chapter, fun social events, and opportunities for community service. General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engineering Student CouncilThe Engineering Student Council (ESC) at UCI is the official student government of The Henry Samueli School of Engineering. ESC promotes interactions between engineering students, faculty, staff, alumni, and professionals. Website: esc.eng.uci.edu
- HackHack is a club that promotes hacker culture by encouraging people to push boundaries, be creative, go against the grain, and be passionate about one’s craft. While planning for workshops that promote this culture, we also plan an annual hackathon (a 36-hour overnight technical invention festival) that celebrates the spirit of innovation at UCI. Visit us at www.hackuci.com.
- Information & Computer Sciences Student CouncilThe Information & Computer Sciences Student Council (ICSSC) is the official student government for the Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Science. ICSSC assists ICS student body professionally and academically. For example, it offers connecting students with companies and hosts networking events with alumni and real-world professionals. The organization also develops useful applications to provide contributors a fulfilling way to apply the technical knowledge they learned in the classroom while helping the general student body. Additionally, ICSSC holds fun socials, study sessions, seminars on important and current topics, and some of the biggest ICS events such as MedApp Jam and ICS Day to bond students, staff, and faculty. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Kappa Delta PiThe purpose of the Alpha Theta Nu Chapter of Kappa Delta Pi shall be to promote excellence in and recognition of outstanding contributions to education. Kappa Delta Pi shall endeavor to maintain a high degree of professional fellowship among its members, to quicken professional growth, and to honor achievement in educational work. To these ends, it shall invite to membership persons who exhibit commendable professional qualities, worth educational ideals, and sound scholarship, without regard to race, ethnicity, age, religion, gender or sexual identity, or disability. Website: kdp.org General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kappa Zeta PhiChartered in 1990, the Beta Chapter of Kappa Zeta Phi is one of the biggest Asian-American sororities established at the UC Irvine Campus and membership is open to all female students attending UC Irvine. We are centered around the qualities of education, leadership, responsibility, and sisterhood among our members. Throughout the year, our sorority participates in functions which include charitable, fundraising, and social activities in conjunction with UC Irvine and the outstanding community. By working together as a sorority and through sisterhood, we will overcome all obstacles and strive forward to forever continue our pursuit of excellence. Website: ucikappas.wixsite.com/thinkpink
- Lambda Phi NuLambda Phi Nu is a business leadership fraternity dedicated to igniting leaders, illuminating communities, and inspiring legacies. Thriving on the values of curiosity and social responsibility, we are a leading exporter of leaders to various firms and enterprises and strive to grow our members both professionally and personally. Together, we work to build meaningful relationships and create lasting value in the greater community. Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Latino Business Student AssociationThe Latino Business Student Association is a student run organization established in 2003. The purpose of LBSA is to assist its members, from various ethnic backgrounds & fields of studies at UCI, in the pursuit of professional skills & careers while raising awareness of the Latino culture. The organization accomplishes this by focusing on its three pillars, Professional Development, Social Interaction, and Community Service, with the foundation of Academic Achievement. Website: lbsauci.org
- Marketing AssociationEstablished in 2013, the Marketing Association has dedicated itself towards developing the marketing community at the University of California, Irvine. Our diverse and growing organization welcomes Anteaters from all majors and academic levels with a passion or interest in marketing. Our mission is to create an atmosphere that enables undergraduate students to develop their knowledge and understanding of marketing, business skills, and future career paths. The Marketing Association also aims to give opportunities to network with representatives from distinguished companies and the chance to interact socially with their fellow members. Together, we aspire to become the forefront of the undergraduate marketing community on campus and in Orange County.Website: www.maucirvine.com
- Pilipino Americans in Social StudiesPilipino-Americans in Social Studies (PASS) is an organization on campus that focuses on the fields relating to business, law, social sciences, and social ecology. PASS is a “community within a community” striving to increase the representation of Pilipinx/Filipinx and other minorities within professional industries while providing a social support network that promotes academic excellence, career development, community involvement, and leadership opportunities for students in the University of California, Irvine and Pilipinx/Filipinx communities.Website: passatuci.weebly.com/
- Rotaract of UCIRotaract of UC Irvine combines humanitarian services with professional development through our club’s four pillars: mentorship, leadership, fellowship, and service. We actively maintain partnerships with our sponsor, the Newport-Irvine Rotary Club, and other local Rotary Clubs in our service endeavors, promoting a professional environment to foster leadership development and mentorship. Our beginnings at UCI came in Spring 2009 when fifty charter members were brought together under our slogan “Service Above Self.” Together, our mission is to bring a positive change to our community and give UCI students the opportunity to become more civically engaged and grow as young professionals. Website: clubs.uci.edu/rotaractuci/
- Society of Hispanic Professional EngineersSociety of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE) is a national organization that aims to empower the Hispanic community to realize its fullest potential and to impact the world through STEM awareness. In order to fulfill our goals we follow five pillars: chapter development, professional development, leadership development, academic development and community outreach. We offer a broad range of opportunities to our members from networking and job opportunities to helping our community by mentoring high school students and encouraging them to pursue higher education. Contact Information: President: Hugo Mendoza Internal Vice-President: Elena Vazquez External Vice-President: Jessica Leal-Cruz Website: www.shpeuci.org/home
- Student Consulting for Non Profit OrganizationsStudents Consulting for Non Profit Organizations is a campus organization that provides pro bono consulting services to local non-profit organizations. Students will learn about all aspects of the business industry and apply skills they learn in the classroom to tangible experiences. Students receive consulting training and interact with non-profit clients to provide research based solutions to issues that non-profit organizations have. Website: scnouci.wixsite.com/scno-uci
- Teachers of TomorrowTeachers of Tomorrow comprises future educators to incite and to sustain passion for Professions in Education. Teachers of Tomorrow is a general interest club open to all majors that provides students with job and volunteer opportunities, but also gives incite to professions in education such as becoming a teacher, administration, policy, etc. We invite out many guest speakers from the Masters in Arts of Teaching Program at UCI, P.h.D students, and Professors as well. Website: teachersoftomorrowuci.weebly.com
- Undergraduate Business AssociationThe Undergraduate Business Association (UBA) was founded in 1984 to provide all students at UCI the opportunity to discover a career path based on their business interests and to advance the essential business skills in an effort to build a stepping stone into the business world. Our organization includes a versatile executive board of 12 members as well as club members of all different majors and grade levels. We strive to create well-rounded business-ready individuals who have the tools for success and the character for leadership. We create the business leaders of tomorrow. Website: ubauci.weebly.com/
- Undergraduate Finance AssociationUFA, the Undergraduate Finance Association, is an organization on campus that strives to create an environment that brings students together who are interested in the world of finance. We do this by providing various workshops and professional events to not only educate students, but also bring career and internship opportunities to them through our vast network of companies and alumni. Website: ufauci.wixsite.com/ufauci
- Veterinary Science and Animal Protection AssociationThe mission of the Veterinary Science and Animal Protection Association (VSAPA) is to help animals and expose members to various career paths and volunteer opportunities for working with animals. We hope to teach interested individuals more about veterinary science through hands-on experience, as well as bring together students who have a passion for helping animals. This organization is for anyone who wants to become a veterinarian or loves animals. We invite anyone who has a genuine love and passion for animals to join. We host on-campus trainings to facilitate members’ certification in animal first aid. We also have joint volunteer/internship programs to give members direct experience with animals in places such as zoos, animal shelters, and animal hospitals. Our meetings feature a variety of guest speakers who educate members on topics related to veterinary training, certification, and career prospects. We have field trips and social events throughout the year to help foster camaraderie among group members. Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.
- Women in Information & Computer SciencesWomen in Information & Computer Sciences (WICS) is a social and professional non-profit organization at UCI. Our vision is to encourage women to pursue a college degree and a successful career in the computer science field, and to provide them with the support to achieve these goals. Contact Information: Co-Presidents: Ericca Go and Katie Yeh Website: wics.ics.uci.edu