VMock: Your New Virtual Resume Assistant
Get instant feedback from VMock within seconds of uploading your resume. Analyze your resume anywhere, 24/7.
- Instantly get rich feedback on your resume
- Improve your resume with bullet-by-bullet feedback
- Access VMock on-the-go with your mobile device
Using VMock is simple…
- Create your account using your UCI email address
- Upload a pdf version of your resume
- Get specific feedback within seconds
- Edit and enhance your resume using the feedback
- Upload your revised resume to see your score improvement
VMock uses powerful machine learning algorithms and artificial intelligence to benchmark your resume against thousands of resumes from top institutions around the world. Your resume will be analyzed based on presentation, impact, and skills. Use VMock’s feedback to improve your resume.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I reached the maximum of 10 resume uploads. Can I get more?
You can request additional resume uploads within the VMock platform. Click on the “Customer Service” button on the lower right corner of the page and submit a request for additional resume uploads. The VMock team usually responds within 2-3 business days.
- I have not received the VMock verification email. What should I do?
Check your spam folder or social email section. If you’re not able to locate the email, contact VMock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I am not able to upload my resume on VMock. What should I do?
Make sure your resume is in PDF format, is not copyrighted or password protected, and does not contain a cover letter. If you still cannot upload your resume, please contact VMock at email@example.com.
- I am stuck on the analysis screen and unable to see my resume score. What should I do?
Check your internet connection or login to your account again. You may also need to clear your browser cache and try again. If the problem persists, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.