How to Apply for the Summer UCDC Internship Program
Prospective interns must complete an application process outlining their interests, skills, and career objectives. The selection process is designed to evaluate the applicant’s writing ability, oral communication skills, personal character, motivation, and ability to perform well under pressure. Applications are available each Fall. Interviews and final selection typically take place in mid to late November.
- Must be a regularly enrolled UCI undergraduate student, including June 2022 graduating seniors (Sophomore, junior, and senior status preferred)
- Must plan to be enrolled on campus during winter and spring quarters of 2022
- Recommended 2.75 GPA
- Must be able to be in Washington, D.C. for the full summer term from June 11, 2022 – August 20, 2022
*This opportunity is available to all UCI students regardless of immigration status. We advise you to seek the counsel and advice of the UCI Dream Center if you have questions.
Summer 2022 Priority Deadline – November 1, 2021
UCDC Information Sessions
- Wednesday, September 22nd at 4 pm – Register on Handshake
- Tuesday, September 28th at 12 pm – Register on Handshake
- Thursday, September 30th at 4 pm – Register on Handshake
- Monday, October 4th at 4 pm – Register on Handshake
- Tuesday, October 12th at 12 pm – Register on Handshake
- Wednesday, October 20th at 3 pm – Register on Handshake
- Thursday, October 28th at 4 pm – Register on Handshake
*View the recording of the September 22, 2021 UCDC Information Session here.