Information sessions are a great way to promote your organization, program, or school, and meet interested students. Contact our Employer Relations Team with any questions.
- Fall 2018: October 8 – December 7
Recommended times are Monday – Thursday 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. or 4:00 – 8:00 p.m., Friday 12:00 – 2:00 p.m.
- How do I request an Information Session?
To request an Information Session:
- Log on to Handshake
- Select “Create an Event” from your homepage/dashboard
- Type in the “Event Name” and choose a “Format”
- Select University of California, Irvine as “Host School” and Division of Career Pathways for “Career Center”
- Select Info Session for “Event Type”
- Complete the remaining fields, including the “Event Request Survey”
- Click “Request Event” to finalize and submit your request
- How much does it cost?
The cost depends on the size of room you need, the a/v requirements, and other event details. Generally, the range is from $130-$325.