Information sessions are a great way to promote your organization, program, or school, and meet interested students.
Please note that all Fall 2020 Information Session will be held virtually. Contact our Employer Relations Team with any questions.
- 2020-2021 Dates and Times
Fall 2020: October 5 – December 11
Please note all Fall 2020 Information Session will be held virtually
Winter 2021: January 11 – March 12
Spring 2021: April 5 – June 4
Recommended times are Monday – Thursday 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. or 4:00 – 8:00 p.m., Friday 12:00 – 2:00 p.m.
- How do I request an Information Session?
To request an Information Session:
- Log on to Handshake
- Select “Create an Event” from your homepage/dashboard
- Type in the “Event Name” and choose On-Campus for “Format”
- Select University of California, Irvine as “Host School” and Division of Career Pathways for “Career Center”
- Select Info Session for “Event Type”
- Complete the remaining fields, including the “Event Request Survey”
- Click “Request Event” to finalize and submit your request
- Request should be made 14 days before the event
- How much does it cost?
We are pleased to offer two types of information sessions depending on your recruitment needs.
Option 1: Premium Information Session ($150)
- Operations/Logistics Support from Dedicated Career Services Staff Member
- Use of Career Services’ Zoom Account or Zoom Webinar Account
- Marketing and Branding Package:
- Inclusion in Weekly Newsletter (sent to all student body)
- Promotion on Social Media
- Handshake Invite to Targeted Student Body
- Promotion to Campus Partner Liaisons
- Promotion to Club Affiliates
Option 2: Standard Information Session ($50)
- Employer manages all technology/logistics
- Invite Sent via Handshake to identified student populations
- Additional marketing and branding opportunities is only available with the premium session option