The Division of Career Pathways has employer relations and career counseling staff to assist you in connecting with employers. We have a full array of programming and resources available to the campus community. We also have the infrastructure to create custom programs based upon your event needs.
The following questions can help you select and plan the right event:
- What is the desired outcome? (e.g. better networking skills / jobs for students / career clarity / revenue generation)
- What is the available budget?
- How many students and employers can you market to and how many will participate?
- When do you want it to happen? What is the timeline for preparation?
- How many staff members will be dedicated to organizing this event? To what extent would DCP be involved?