The DCP Alliance Group members’ support of the Division of Career Pathways allows us to offer innovative programming throughout the year. We appreciate all they do for UCI students and encourage you to learn about their companies and explore their opportunities.
- Preparing for medical school got you stressed? Not sure whether to take the GRE or GMAT? Cramming and need help on a Physics question at 2 AM? The Princeton Review has you covered.
The Princeton Review offers insight into different test types, expert instructors, and a variety of prep options to fit every schedule and learning style. The Princeton Review has been helping students prepare for their academic goals for over 30 years with their Ultimate and LiveOnline classes, personalized Med Admissions counseling, and 24/7 online tutoring services. Their medical school applicants have been accepted to top medical programs, including the University of North Carolina, New York Medical College, Cornell, and many more. The Princeton Review provides the tools needed for success in college and beyond to help students become well-rounded applicants. With the Princeton Review Better Score guarantee, you can’t go anywhere but up from here.
Don’t wait – talk to The Princeton Review today.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car, a $9.5 billion international transportation leader, is the largest rental car company in North America in fleet size and locations, with more than 6,900 offices in the United States, Canada, Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom. Additionally, Enterprise was named as one of the “Best Companies to Launch a Career” by Business Week Magazine in 2006 and 2007.
- City Year is an education focused, nonprofit organization that unites young people of all backgrounds for a year of full-time paid service to keep students in school and on track to graduation. At City Year’s 25 locations across the United States and two international affiliates, teams of young people called corps members serve full-time in schools for 10-months as tutors, mentors, and role models. By focusing on attendance, behavior, and course performance, corps members are uniquely able to help students and schools succeed. Visit cityyear.org to learn more.
- As one of the largest and most respected real estate companies in the country, Irvine Company offers a diverse range of opportunities across Southern California and the Silicon Valley. Strengthened by over 150 years of growth and stability, the Irvine Company is an innovative, dynamic network of successful divisions fully focused on our most important asset—you.
- Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC), a Berkshire Hathaway company, manufactures world-class complex metal components and products; serving the aerospace, power, and general industrial markets. PCC was incorporated in 1953 with 20 employees as an investment casting company in Portland, Oregon. PCC started casting chain saw bits and other small items like door knobs. The company now has approximately 30,000 employees, with more than 150 manufacturing facilities located in 25 states and 14 foreign countries.
- We’re not just inspiring a new generation of innovators—we’re providing a platform for a new generation of innovative industry professionals. Working for Galileo gives you the chance to be part of something meaningful and ground-breaking. Whether joining our Summer Staff, Camp Director, or Headquarters team, people who come to work here find the energy so addicting that they stick around for a long time. That tells us we’re doing something right. Through the consistent application of our values, our high-functioning teams take every opportunity to grow and improve. Our teams believe that the way we work together is just as important as the work itself, which is why we infuse our days with the same joy and wonder that our campers experience.
- From the high-tech to the high-growth to the awe-inspiring, America’s Navy offers careers and jobs that fit all backgrounds and interests. There are hundreds of distinct professional roles in dozens of exciting fields. And whether you’re seeking a position as a nuclear engineer or a construction worker, a Navy Physician or a Navy SEAL, you’ll find unrivaled training and unequaled experience in a career of your dreams.
If you’re interested in making the most of your abilities in an in-demand field, think of today’s Navy as an employer of choice – and see what opportunities todays Navy has to offer you. Please contact Lt. Phil Shipma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At Liberty Mutual Insurance, we are dedicated to your success. That’s why we offer a diverse range of student opportunities that complement your academics and provide experience through training, immediate responsibility, and stimulating work. A Fortune 100 Company, Liberty Mutual employs over 50,000 people in offices around the globe.
- As the world leader in Test Preparation, for over 70 years and counting, Kaplan Test Prep is committed to helping students achieve their career and educational goals. We build futures one success story at a time.
At UCI, we are committed to getting Anteaters into Medical, Dental, Optometry, Pharmacy, and Graduate and Professional Schools. The competition is tough and we understand how important it is to prepare a successful application. Not only do we provide a Higher Score Guaranteed on your test through our comprehensive test prep courses, we also seek to continuously provide free workshops, seminars, and counseling to better prepare and equip our students. Please visit www.kaptest.com to see our upcoming free workshops and practice tests. Also, do not hesitate to call and speak with one of our representatives at 1-800-KAP-TEST.
- AXA Equitable is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural, and inclusive environment. It’s also one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and is committed, now more than ever, to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
AXA Equitable is always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers, and serve our clients that are already a part of the AXA Equitable family.
- Offering insurance since 1868, Pacific Life provides a wide range of life insurance products, annuities, and mutual funds. In addition, we offer a variety of investment products and services to individuals, businesses, and pension plans. Pacific Life counts more than half of the 100 largest U.S. companies as its clients. Pacific Life also is a member of the Insurance Marketplace Standards Association (IMSA), whose membership promotes high ethical standards for the sale of individual life insurance and annuities. For additional company information, including current financial strength ratings, visit Pacific Life online at www.PacificLife.com.