Talk with a career counselor during Drop-In Advising or schedule an appointment. Discuss your career plan, the internship and job search process, graduate school planning, and becoming career ready. You may also meet with a counselor or peer consultant for a practice interview.
- Drop-In Advising sessions are available Monday through Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. throughout the academic year, and from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. during summer.
- No appointment is necessary!
- These brief sessions are great for resume or cover letter reviews.
- Please bring a hard copy of documents to be reviewed.
Schedule Appointments Online
- From your Handshake homepage, select Career Center from the menu across the top of the page and then Appointments
- Click on Schedule A New Appointment
Late Arrival Policy
- For Counseling Appointments
Students who arrive more than 10 minutes late for an appointment will have their appointment automatically cancelled. The student will then need to reschedule their appointment on Handshake. Career counselors update their availability weekly, but students are also encouraged to check Handshake regularly in case appointment times become available due to cancellations.
- For Workshops
If a student arrives more than 10 minutes late to a one-hour workshop, the student will be declined entrance. Workshop schedules are available on Handshake under events and are updated regularly.