Career assessments are a great tool to help you understand how your unique interests, skills, and personality can lead to various career and educational options that could be a great fit for you. Your first step in deciding which assessment might be right for you is to schedule an appointment with a career counselor.
Schedule an Assessment on Handshake
- From your Handshake homepage, click on Appointments under Career Center
- Click on Schedule A New Appointment
- Strong Interest Inventory – $20Best for students who have not narrowed down their interests OR students who have an idea and are looking for validation or reinforcement.
- Assesses interests
- Reveals interest patterns and shows how these patterns relate to occupational choices
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator – $20Best for students who have some idea of what they would enjoy, but are looking for the best fit.
- Assesses personality
- Helps to better understand the relationship between behavior and an ideal work environment