The Division of Career Pathways sponsors three Graduate School Fairs every year to bring networking and educational opportunities to the UCI campus. Meet the talented students from UCI, ranked 9th among the nation’s best public universities and 42nd among all national public and private universities, according to the annual U.S. News World Report “America’s Best Colleges” ranking of undergraduate programs at leading universities. Be sure to connect with these competitive students!
2018 – 2019 Grad School Fairs
- November 5, 2018: Law School FairRegistration Is Now Open Via Handshake
The Law School Fair is an outdoor event that brings Law School Admissions representatives to the UCI campus to discuss admissions, program concentrations, and financial assistance. We expect over 80 ABA Law Schools and CA Bar Accredited schools in attendance. LSAT Preparation companies are also invited to register and attend to discuss their services.
- November 6, 2018: Graduate and Professional School FairRegistration Is Now Open via Handshake
The Graduate & Professional School Fair is an outdoor event that brings admissions representatives from Graduate and Professional schools to the UCI campus to discuss admissions, program concentrations, and financial assistance. We expect over 120 Graduate and Professional schools in attendance. Graduate Admissions Test Preparation companies are also invited to register and attend to discuss their services.
Due to limited space, we are unable to accommodate law school registrations at this time for this event. If you are a law school, please register for the Law School Fair taking place on Monday, November 5. For law schools interested in attending both events, please check back closer to the event date.
- April 16, 2019: Health Professions Graduate School FairRegistration Is Now Open via Handshake
The Health Professions Graduate School Fair is for students interested in exploring programs in the Health profession, including students enrolled in undergraduate programs in the School of Biological Sciences, College of Health Sciences (which includes the School of Medicine, the Nursing Science Program, the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, and the Program in Public Health), School of Physical Sciences, and School of Social Ecology. The fair is held indoors in the Student Center. We expect over 60 different schools and programs in attendance.
- How much does it cost?We offer different pricing options to meet your recruiting needs:
Extra parking is $15. Extra lunches are $20/each. For Health Fair, light refreshments are provided in lieu of lunch.
- Where do I park?You will be parking in the Student Center Parking Structure (corner of West Peltason and Pereira – Map). The Division of Career Pathways reserves a portion of the garage exclusively for guests attending the fair. Please park in this area. The Division of Career Pathways is not responsible for parking citations issued due to a failure to retrieve a pass or for parking in the wrong location.
Once parked, take the elevator to level 2 and follow the directional signs to the check in area for your event.
- Can I ship materials in advance?Yes!
If you are looking to have your items shipped to use prior to the fair, please send them to the address below:
UCI Division of Career Pathways
100 Student Services I
Irvine, CA 92697-2075
Attn: GRAD/LAW FAIR/your School name
To return packages at the end of the fair, simply leave the package on your table with the return label affixed, and a Division of Career Pathways staff member will pick up your package. All return shipments will be picked up by FedEx/UPS the following business day.