How do I Apply for the Job Shadow Program?
This one-day program takes place during the Spring Break, March 27th-31st, 2017. To be considered for the program, please be prepared to submit your resume and cover letter to the Job Shadow Programs you are interested in between February 3rd, 2017 - February 17th, 2017. Please click here for resume and cover letter submission instructions.
Resume Submission Window: Monday, February 3rd - Friday, February 17th
Please visit Zotlink during the Resume Submission Window to apply.
- Log in to ZotLink. Click on "Jobs" on the left-hand menu bar, then click on "ZotLink Jobs/Internships" to get to the Job Postings Page.
- Click on "Advanced Search" (next to search bar), then under the "Show Me" section, choose "Job Shadow Listings" from the dropdown menu before clicking on "Search."
- Browse through and click on the opportunities listed to find the JSP opportunities that you're interested in applying for (max: 10 different opportunities).
- When you've found an opportunity you want to apply for, click on the opportunity name to navigate to the full description page, then click on the "Apply" button.
- You will need to upload a resume and cover letter for each position you apply for. You will receive a confirmation message for each application you submit. See link above for full details.
Please note that participation in the program is not guaranteed. You will receive an email notification of your status in the Job Shadow Program by March 3rd. For students who are selected to participate, they must confirm their participation in the program by Sunday, March 5th at 5:00pm or they will forfeit their spot in the program.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.